Analogue Universal Testing Machines -UTN-HGFL
- Open type cross head
- Hydraulic wedge action grips
- Long test stroke and test space
- Loading accuracy as high as ± 1%
- Suitable at variable speeds to suit a wide range of materials.
- Continuous roll autographic recorder supplied as standard to enable study of the behavior of materials.
- Motor driven threaded columns for quick effortless adjustment of lower cross-head-to facilitate rapid fixing of test specimen.
- High reading accuracy due to large size and design of dial.
- Wide range of standard and special accessories, including load stabilizer.
- Easy change from plain to threaded and screwed specimens.
- Large effective clearance between columns enables testing of standards specimens as well as structures.
- Simple controls for ease of operation.
- Robust straining frame of an extremely rigid construction.
- Safe operation ensured by means of safety devices.
- Fully enclosed and protected pendulum.
- Load Capacity : 100 kN,200 kN,400 kN,600kN & 1000kN.