- Fully computerized (PC based) Brinell Hardness Tester.
- Direct and accurate measurement of Brinell hardness number using 'State of the art' image processing technology.
- 'Wide testing range' from soft metal to medium hardness steels.
- High accuracy and repeatability of measurement at all loads
- Faster measurement yielding to higher productivity.
- Hydraulic loading and unloading cycle.
- Advanced window based software.
Latest GUI Features:
- User friendly software with all help file and Windows features.
- Online indentation setting and focusing on PC monitor.
- Advance Image Processing : Algorithms implemented for precise calculation of hardness numbers with various options to cover all ranges of specimen.
- Batch File Processing : Option for data/storage and reports generation.
- Statistical Evaluation : Software for calculating deviation, mode, medium, histogram etc.
- Wide option in calibration mode.
- Extensibility for future advanced image processing analysis requirements.